Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Champlain in 60 seconds Reflection



A) For the Champlain in 60 Seconds project I had multiple roles. I was in charge of some of the shooting as well as some of the directing with Sarah Wilson.
B) I feel that the parts of the project that I contributed to were pretty well done. Although some of the camera work was not the best, it was still a pretty good effort. Therefore, I think the A- that we got on the project was fare.
C) The hardest aspect of making the video overall was figuring out ways for the four of us to work together. A lot of the time we were not in the class at the same time, and emailing each other didn't seem to work out to well. Eventually it all worked out though, so that was a breath of fresh air.
D) I really liked the way the video turned out. So the most rewarding part of the project was not just that we finished the project but that it was finished well.

No comments:

Post a Comment